- Twelve channels of +4, balanced, 192-kHz 24-bit analog inputs and outputs using XLR jacks.
- AES/EBU digital I/O
- 19-segment LED meters on every input and output
- 16, 20 and 24-bit recording at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 or 192-kHz
- Word clock in and out
- Dedicated word clock input for AES/EBU I/O
- AudioWire connector for PCI-424 audio card
- A-weighted dynamic range 120dB
- THD+N of 0.00056% (-106dB)
- R/CORE transformers for efficient, low-heat operation with virtually no magnetic interference or acoustic hum
- Chassis dimensions, excluding rack ears and front and back panel switches and connectors: 19 × 7 × 3.5 inches (48.26 × 17.78 × 8.89 cm). Switches and connectors extend up to 0.5 inch (1.27 cm) from front and back panels, adding 1 inch (2.54 cm) to depth. Fits standard 19 inch (48.26 cm) rack at 2U high.
Full system requirements: PCIX-424 card, PCIe-424 card