Features loops, phrases, sounds, and advanced multi-sample instruments with dynamic performance powered by state-of-the-art scripting technology.
Unique, unified design provides instruments, loops, phrases, synthesis and FX in one easy-to-use window.
Delivers ultra-realistic multi-sample instruments, dynamic performance, and unlimited possibilities for programmers and sound designers.
Cutting-edge time-stretching, pitch-shifting & granular synthesis licensed from the IRCAM research institute.
Directly reads all major 3rd-party hardware/software sample formats for consolidated sound library management.
Graphic mixer with faders, FX inserts, and unlimited channels.
Flexible effects architecture with 47 different effects, including convolution reverb, applied at any level you wish.
Advanced, yet accessible modular synthesis architecture with twelve sound engines and flexible modulation matrix.
Dive into a rich sound design environment with comprehensive automation, modulation and editing.
Combine instruments and tempo-synced loops. Layer synths and sample-based parts.
Acclaimed worldwide for its superb sound quality.
Submix to 17 stereo output pairs.
conserve RAM & quicken load times.
with ultra-low software latency.
Compatible library / file formats
- Apple Loops (.aif)
- Akai MPC
- Akai S Series
- E-mu Emulator III and IV
- Ensoniq ASR
- GigaSampler 1/2/3
- Kontakt 1/2/3/4.0
- Kurzweil K2xxx
- MOTU Symphonic and Ethno Instruments
- Roland S700 Series
- UVI UFS
Attention MachFive 3 users
- Audio Units (Mac only)
- Mac OS X version 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, or 10.5 (v10.5.8 or later is required)
- Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista (SP2 or later is required)
- Available for Mac OS X version 10.8, 10.7, or 10.6
- Available for 64-bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7, or Vista
- Requires a 64-bit CPU (and host application for plug-in versions)
- MachFive 3 requires an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately. iLok NOT included.